Photographer | Published Author | Award Winning Documentary Film Maker
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are the quickest way to my heart.
Who am I?
I am a photographer from the small Florida town of Umatilla, published author for Pearson Education in the subject of Photo Restoration using Adobe Photoshop, and award winning documentary film maker "The Rhythm Club Fire"
Things I can’t say no to:
- Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Vintage Datsun/Nissan trucks
- Videos of otters
Some interesting facts about me:
- My first camera was a Minolta XG when I was around 7 years old
- I was a morning radio host for many years
- At 16 years old I was ranked #2 in the United States in BMX
My Promise to You
- When you place your trust in me, that trust will never be taken for granted.
- Your suggestions, opinions and ideas are always encouraged
- You will be treated honestly and with respect.
- I love when clients ask me questions
- Retouching/Photo Editing