Have you ever wanted to learn photography?
I work with all skill levels from the brand new beginner who doesn’t know the first thing about their camera all the way through the seasoned pro would like to learn some new techniques to take their art to the next level.
My private lessons are about fun and you don’t have to worry about sitting through a group class where you are just another number. My one on one class will get you up to speed faster than any online course or class setting.
With flexible scheduling my lessons are tailored for you. Most people work during the week so I make my lessons available nights or weekends.
I share with you my knowledge in night photography, portrait, live concert, landscape and family photos.
Frequently Asked Questions that I cover
- Why are my pictures coming out to blue or orange?
- What is White balance?
- Why are my action shots blurry?
- Why are my pictures to dark?
- How do I use my flash?
- What is shutter speed, aperture, and ISO?
- How do you get that blurry background?
- What is Bokeh?
- Just bought the camera but have no idea what the buttons do.
- How do I take better pictures of my family and kids?
- Do I shoot in .jpg or raw?
- How do I process my images?
- What software do I use?
- I just want to learn how to take better images.
I cover all of central Florida including Tampa, Orlando, Daytona and Gainesville. Since I live in Lake County my immediate area’s include but not limited to Umatilla, Eustis, Mt Dora, Tavares, Leesburg, Howey in the Hills, Clermont and Groveland.